cover letter substitute teacher position source canada super viagra essay writing review essay about my best friend in french https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/how-to-write-a-cover-letter-for-finance-officer/ thesis proposal how many pages i need someone to write my college essay follow https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/sartre-essays-online/27/ https://erc.cals.wisc.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/25/store.php?usp=misoprostol-over-the-counter-cv cialis dosage 50 mg http://writeinbk.com/students/gtu-summer-2019-paper-download/24/ custom research papers for sale persuasive essay examples generic viagra photos beauty therapy thesis sample https://heystamford.com/writing/cheap-essay-papers/8/ resume for delivery driver pizza business plan template for a nail salon how to write 60 billion help writing top cv viagra onlinhe essay writing examples for upsc https://emsom.edu/essay-on-favourite-movie/ thank you letter writing paper thesis statement for gatsby essay ordering antibiotics from mexico https://www.dinasdays.com/research-proposal-writing-services-gb-13643/ college essay online psychology degree Income Tax | Tax Forms | Monthly Tax Report
- IMPORTANT INCOME TAX CHANGE INFORMATION (HB5) effective 1-1-2016
- TAXPAYER RIGHTS (HB5) effective 1-1-2016
- Salem Income Tax Ordinance 182, For tax years 2016 and forward effective 1-1-2016
- Salem Income Tax Ordinance 181, For tax year 2015 and prior tax years
Annual Interest Rate per (HB5)- Salem Ordinance 182.10(A)
- 2016 Tax Year- 5.0% per annum .42% per month
- 2017 Tax Year- 6.0% per annum .50% per month
- 2018 Tax Year- 6.0% per annum .50% per month
- 2019 Tax Year- 7.0% per annum .583% per month
- 1/2% income tax enacted in 1960 ($139,857 collected first year).
- Tax raised to 1% in 1968 ($651,502 collected in 1969).
- Mandatory tax filing enacted in 1986 ($1,749,006 collected in 1987).
- 6% Lodging Accommodations Tax (bed tax) enacted in 1994.
- Mandatory Registration for individuals and businesses, enacted in 2000.
- Total income tax collected during 2015: $4,912,634.77
- Voters approved a tax rate increase to 1.25% beginning January 1, 2016
- .25% additional for 5 years used exclusively for street paving, curbs, sidewalks, alleys, and parking lots, effective January 1, 2016.
- Total income tax collected during 2016: $5,976,052.44
Current Office Holder
Fred Pamer has served as the Deputy Treasurer / Income Tax Administrator for Salem since 1984.
Income Tax Administrator: Fred K. Pamer, 330-332-4241 ext 225
Clerk: Lori Wilson, 330-332-4241 ext 227